Saferly / Fellowship Clean Caps - Bag of 200
100% Biodegradable Cellulose Ink Cups by Fellowship — Sizes 10mm up to 18mm
Keep an environmentally conscious tattoo setup with Fellowship Clean Caps. Clean Caps are made with love, care, and 100% compostable wood pulp. Shaped with extremely high pressure, these earth-friendly ink caps are designed to be durable and maintain their shape, even during longer tattoo sessions. Clean Caps have also been field tested for quality with tattoo ink and yielded excellent results.
This listing is for one bag of 200 Fellowship Clean Caps in your choice of size: 10mm, 15mm, or 18mm. Clean Caps also come in an eco-friendly, biodegradable bag for good measure. Show the Earth some love and add a little green to your tattoo setup today.
Please Note: We recommend doubling up your Fellowship Clean Caps when using any tattoo ink that has a higher alcohol concentration, such as black liner inks. Absorption may occur if only one Clean Cap is used.
- Made from 100% biodegradable cellulose material
- Size Options: 10mm, 15mm, 18mm
- Formed with high pressure to maintain shape during tattoo procedures
- No chemicals used during the manufacturing process
- Field tested for quality with tattoo ink
- Comes in eco-friendly, biodegradable bag
- Price per one bag of 200