InkJecta Flite X1 Wireless Tattoo Machine — Crossfire Edition
Flite X1 Crossfire Edition — Wireless Tattoo Machine by InkJecta
While the work of an artist is never simple, the versatility of InkJecta’s Flite X1 wireless tattoo machine makes adjusting voltage and needle depth as easy as ever. This tattoo machine features a patented digital needle depth adjustment system from 0mm to 4.5mm and an intuitive one-button operation for voltage adjustments. The all-new LED wheel works as a readout tool for your machine’s output and battery life; you can always use it as a reference for optimal performance range and speed – whatever is most suitable to your style. Additionally, if you’re already a proud owner of InkJecta supplies and accessories, you’ll be pleased to know that the Flite X1 is compatible with all InkJecta Flite Nano cam wheels and drive bars, so you can fully adjust the stroke and give.
Designed to save you money, the Flite X1’s built-in needle depth adjustment eliminates the need for expensive adjustable click grips; the Flite X1 Crossfire Edition includes your very own X1 Sniper Grip for ergonomic, balanced tattooing. The Flite X1 Crossfire Edition also comes with 2 extra batteries and an 8-port studio charger instead of the 2-port travel charger that comes with the standard version. These cost-effective powerful batteries make the Flite X1 Crossfire Edition an all-in-one package; the large 18500 batteries last for up to 8 hours per charge while the small 18350 batteries last for up to 4 hours per charge.
This listing is for the InkJecta Flite X1 Crossfire Edition wireless tattoo machine. The Crossfire Edition comes in a large studio edition box with upgraded accessories, which includes a 30mm Nickel Ally X1 Sniper Grip, 4 batteries (2 large 18500 batteries + 2 small 18350 batteries), an 8-port studio charger, a protective custom storage case, hardcover booklet & set-up manual, magnetic key tools, INOX MX5 lubricant, and 3 drive bars.
- Crossfire edition of InkJecta Flite X1 tattoo machine
- Net Weight: 110g (without battery)
- Super lightweight machine body
- Custom dual nanotechnology motor
- Wireless and battery-operated
- Operates for upwards of 8 hours after charging
- Standard 3.25mm chrome cam
- Single-button voltage control
- Voltage length: 4.5v–16.5v
- Digital adjustable needle depth; no adjustable grip required
- LED wheel for reading machine output; use as reference for optimal performance
- Compatible with all Flite Nano cams and needle bars
- Supplied with Inox MX5 lubricant + injection needle
- Upgraded, large protective storage case, magnetic key tools, manual, and extra promotional stickers included
- Equipped with (1) 30mm X1 Sniper Grip in Nickel Ally, (1) Carbon Rigid Needle Bar, (1) Medium & Hard Torsion Drive Bar, (2) 2040mAH 18500 Large Li-Ion Batteries, (2) 900mAH 18350 Small Li-Ion Batteries, and (1) 8 Port Charger