Peak Triton Shader Cartridges
One Box of 10 Peak Triton Needle Cartridges with US-Patented Linear Technology
Peak Triton cartridge needles give you unparalleled control and precision. Featuring US-patented linear technology, these cartridges use a plunger ball to keep your needles steady and true during every tattoo session. That means you can pull crisp, bold lines and pack in color without any wobbling or slop. You’ll even get ultimate control when working with your largest magnums. Triton cartridges also come with a full safety membrane, preventing any ink backflow while you’re tattooing.
Peak Triton cartridge needles are available in a wide variety of configurations. Each Triton cartridge has been field-tested and approved by award-winning tattoo artists. All Peak cartridges are carefully manufactured from disposable material; they are sterilized and individually packaged for single use only.
This listing is for one box of 10 Peak Triton Cartridge Needles. Select your desired needle grouping from the drop-down menu.
- Needle Diameter: #10 (0.30mm), #12 (0.35mm)
- Needle Type: Tight Round Liner, Super Tight Liner, Round Liner, Super Tight Round Liner, Hollow Liner, Round Shader, Bugpin Round Shader, Magnum, Curved Magnum, Bugpin
- Magnum, Bugpin Curved Magnum
- Housing made of medical-grade plastic
- Needles made from 316L Surgical steel
- Features US-patented linear technology
- Plunger ball keeps needles true for controlled tattooing
- Full safety membrane for no ink backflow
- Compatible with any cartridge system grips and machines
- Sterilized and individually packaged for single use only
- Price per one box of 10 cartridges