InkJecta Flite Nano Elite Tattoo Machine - Limited Edition Black
Flite Nano Elite Limited Edition Black — Tattoo Machine by InkJecta
After tireless efforts and development, InkJecta is proud to introduce the Limited Edition Black Flite Nano Elite Tattoo Machine. This machine maintains the favored features of InkJecta’s flagship Flite Nano Elite models, but has been updated and redesigned for style, uniqueness, and glossy-black flare.
In lieu of the Flite Nano Elite bumpers on former models, this machine features engraved decals on its sides. It also comes with a Troopa-style titanium lock-nut that has been laser-etched to say “Limited Edition Black.” This machine also features a new silver logo rubber ring, and an all-new black cap with silver-and-white specks for a touch of midnight sparkle.
There are only 2000 models of this limited edition black machine in existence. The machine is packaged in a custom engraved, stained black wood box, which works as both a storage case and a collector’s item. It comes equipped with a black alloy laser-etched grip, a black semi-rigid drive bar, and InkJecta’s torsion bar drive system, including soft, medium, and hard configurations. An instruction manual, INOX MX6 lubricant, and a golden certificate of authenticity also comes with your purchase; this golden slip features the InkJecta logo and your model number.
- Limited edition black model; only 2000 in existence
- Laser-etched titanium lock nut
- All-new silver logo rubber ring
- LED light activation
- Billet alloy constructed frame with removable and interchangeable cam cover and side bumpers
- Custom Nano technology motor
- All new patented Soft, Medium, and Hard Torsion drive system
- All new patented Black Semi-Rigid drive
- Standard 3.25mm chrome cam (crank)
- Broader voltage length: 4.5V – 20V
- Non-polarity sensitive
- No start-up delay
- RCA connection
- Supplied with INOX MX6 lubricant and 1.27mm Allen key
- Custom storage case and set-up manual included
- Compatible with Flite V2.1 parts
- Comes in custom-engraved black wood box with gold certificate of authenticity
- Use with RPG Click grips, Cheyenne Adjustable Flex grips, and InkJecta grips