Feldman Revolute Custom-Built Rotary Tattoo Machine
Custom-Made Rotary Tattoo Machine by Brandyn Feldman — Revolute
Custom-built by tattoo artist Brandyn Feldman, the Revolute is a versatile rotary machine designed for a wide variety of work, such as color-packing, light black and gray shading, and heavy black filling. This lightweight, balanced machine is great for everyday use, emulating the solid feel of a coil machine while offering the versatility and convenience of a rotary.
The Revolute features a T-6 aluminum frame precision-cut in house with state-of-the-art CNC machinery. It employs a custom engineered, high output, high torque Mabuchi motor with neodymium magnets; it has a medium to fast speed, a hard hitting 3.2mm cam, and a wide range voltage of 4.5v up to 9.5v for a variety of lining and shading procedures.
The Revolute works well with cartridge style needles and is compatible with any tube size or type. Other features of the Revolute include reduced noise during operation, effortless tattooing using tattoo ink with thin or thick consistencies, and an enamel powder finish.
This machine comes packaged in a custom Feldman Electric box, featuring an image of a spike-collared bulldog. A certificate of authenticity is included with your purchase.
- Machine Color: Gold, Teal, or Red
- Machine Weight: 3.8oz
- CNC-machined T-6 aluminum body
- Industrial micro-particle hardened enamel finish
- All-American made screws
- Mabuchi motor with neodymium magnets
- 3.2mm fly wheel stroke
- Clip cord connection
- Works with traditional and cartridge needles
- Able to push needle sizes 5, 7, 9, 11, 14, and larger
- Compatible with any tube size or tip
- Reduced noise while running
- Effortlessly tattoo with thin or thick tattoo inks
- Stylish custom packaging for safe storage